Pinball machine maintainence tips
Tips to keep your pinball machine in tip top shape.
- Always where possible use original replacement parts.
- Replace rusty and chipped chrome balls.
- Keep playfield cleaned and free of dirt .
- Replace blown globes.
- Replace perished or broken rubbers on the pinball playfield
- Before attempting any repairs under the playfield turn the mains power off but best to leave to a qualified person
- Never remove chips from printed circuit boards unless you have the correct tool